“Write, My Daughter.” I immediately dug in my purse for a notebook and pen at God’s command to write. I was in the air, somewhere between Kansas City and Boston, on my way to speak at the New Hampshire/Vermont Ladies Retreat. This would be my first time speaking to a large group of women…it would be my firstfruit to God.
Though God had been preparing me for a long time, telling me that I would be speaking to his ladies, speaking at a Ladies Retreat for our organization was never on my radar. Many months ago, God had spoken to the president of the NH/VT ladies committee and told her to ask me if I speak. (She had been seeking God about who to ask to speak.) When she asked me, I answered her that God had been preparing me to speak and telling me I was going to speak. To make a long story short, she stepped out in faith and put my name forward to be considered by the ladies committee and ultimately vetted by the district board. A few months later, I received the actual invitation to speak. This was confirmation to me that everything God had been speaking to me of was beginning to unfold. I was on my way to speak at this retreat when God told me to write these notes:
- Season of Consecration
- Season of Relationship with preparation
- Season of Tutorage
- Season of Practice of new skills and knowledge
- Season of Stepping into New Paths Uncharted
- Season of Coming out of the Valley of the Shadow of death (of walking in the dark of the unknown)
Pushing into a new level of service requires:
- a new level of prayer
- a new level of warfare
- which needs corresponding favor
- and anointing
- and impartation
- in which my mantle will need to be firmly established.
- I will need to have a mindset of authority
- and have confidence in my armor
- and confidence in my training when I go into battle or into the enemy’s camp.
- I will need to listen closely for instruction
- and NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING!
- I will need to walk closer to God than ever before.
It’s the little foxes that spoil the vine and it will be the little things that will cause me to go off course.
- A little coldness
- a little laziness
- a little slackness of the reins
- a little lack of honoring God
- less fervency in prayer
- less diligence to watch
- desire for it to be all about me
- touching God’s glory
- lack of love for the humble vessels
- forgetting the poor
- dropping diligence as a watchman
- lack of holiness and purity
- one moment of not guarding the eyes
- one foot resting on a slippery slope…
Any of these and all my good will be forgotten and everything I’ve fought for and strove for will be gone as a vapor…my relationship with God a memory.
- Push in prayer
- In fastings more often
- Study of the Word more intense
- NOTHING can be casual
- NOTHING can be taken for granted
- Prepare our heart’s to suffer
- Prepare to be in want
- Prepare for chaos to come
- Prepare for onslaught from those within and without
- Be fearless
- Be givers
- Have unshakeable faith in God’s provision
- SET YOUR FACE like flint against the adversary
- FEAR NOT his threats and onslaughts
- DO NOT BE MOVED when the attack gets ugly
- STEP FORWARD into battle
NEVAH! NEVAH! NEVAH GIVE UP!!!!
See you on the front lines.
Numbers 18:12 “All the best of the oil, and all the best of the wine, and of the wheat, the firstfruits of them which they shall offer unto the LORD, them have I given thee. 13 And whatsoever is first ripe in the land, which they shall bring unto the LORD, shall be thine; every one that is clean in thine house shall eat of it. 14 Every thing devoted in Israel shall be thine. 15 Every thing that openeth the matrix in all flesh, which they bring unto the LORD, whether it be of men or beasts, shall be thine: nevertheless the firstborn of man shalt thou surely redeem, and the firstling of unclean beasts shalt thou redeem.”